Guaifenesin by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5847
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
- take with a full glass of water
|adults and children 12 years |
of age and over
|1 to 2 tablets every
|children 6 to under 12 years|
½ to 1 tablet every
|children under 6 years of age||consult a physician|
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Thins and Loosens Mucus
Distributed by MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
31788 Enterprise Drive,
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Re-Order No. 238163 M-17 Rev. 11/10
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 189 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants
- Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin Granules
- Guaifenesin Liquid
- Guaifenesin Tablets
- Guaifenesin (Advanced Reading)