Guaifenesin by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 200mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5847
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
- take with a full glass of water
|adults and children 12 years |
of age and over
|1 to 2 tablets every
|children 6 to under 12 years|
½ to 1 tablet every
|children under 6 years of age||consult a physician|
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
Guaifenesin 200 mg
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Thins and Loosens Mucus
Distributed by MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS
31788 Enterprise Drive,
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Re-Order No. 238163 M-17 Rev. 11/10
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.