Sodium Chloride by Akorn, Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Akorn, Inc.
NDC Code: 17478-623
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Chloride 5%
- for temporary relief of corneal edema.
Do not use
- this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- if imprinted seal is broken or missing.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product
- temporary burning and irritation upon being instilled into eye may occur.
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain.
- you experience changes in vision
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- condition worsens or persists.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Keep tightly closed.
Boric Acid, Hypromellose 2906, Methylparaben 0.23 mg (0.023%), Propylparaben 0.1 mg (0.01%), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH (6.0 to 8.0), and Purified Water USP.
Principal Display Panel Text for Container Label:
NDC 17478-623-12 Akorn Logo
15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.) Sterile
sodium chloride solution/ drops
|Labeler - Akorn, Inc. (062649876)|
|Akorn, Inc.||063434679||LABEL(17478-623), PACK(17478-623)|
|Akorn, Inc.||155135783||MANUFACTURE(17478-623), ANALYSIS(17478-623), STERILIZE(17478-623)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.