Isopropyl Alcohol by Hydrox Laboratories
Medically reviewed on January 12, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 91mL in 100mL
Labeler: Hydrox Laboratories
NDC Code: 10565-071
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 91%
First Aid Antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
- minor cuts
For external use only
- keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Flash point 72°F.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply 1 to 3 times daily
- does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol
- will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|
|Registrant - Hydrox Laboratories (025164302)|
|Hydrox Laboratories||025164302||MANUFACTURE(10565-071), label(10565-071), pack(10565-071)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.