Hydrocortisone by Valu Merchandisers, Co.
Medically reviewed on Jan 25, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
NDC Code: 63941-312
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- soaps and detergents
- external feminine and anal itching
Other uses of this product: ask a doctor
For external use only
- in or near the eyes
- by putting directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- for external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge
- for diaper rash: ask a doctor.
using any other hydrocortisone product
for external anal itching, do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- for external anal itching: when practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 2 years, or children under 12 years with external anal itching: do not use, ask a doctor
store at room temperature, protect from freezing
butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water, squalene, and stearic acid
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more