Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 1g in 100g
Labeler: CARDINAL HEALTH
NDC Code: 37205-162
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Uses for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irriations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- external genital, feminine and anal itching.
Other uses or the use of the product for more than 7 days should be undertaken only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- for external use only
- avoid contact with eyes
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
- if you have a vaginal discharge
- before treating diaper rash
- before using on children under 2 years of age
For external anal itching users:
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- in case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
- for adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
For external anal itching users
- adults: when practical, cleanse affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly; gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet
or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at room temperature
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
butylated hydroxytoluene, cetanol, liquid paraffin, methylparaben, polyoxyethylene cetylether, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol
CARDINAL HEALTH, DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
|Labeler - CARDINAL HEALTH (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.