Tolnaftate by Valu Merchandisers, Co.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: TOLNAFTATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
NDC Code: 63941-354
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevnet most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily
- effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
cetyl alcohol, ethylparaben, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, mineral oil, petrolatum, polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate
- store between 2 and 30C (36 and 86F)
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 13, 2018
More about tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Tolnaftate topical
- Tolnaftate Cream and Solution
- Tolnaftate Powder
- Tolnaftate Spray and Spray Powder
- Tolnaftate Topical (Advanced Reading)