Diaper Rash by Valu Merchandisers, Co.
Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 400mg in 1g
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
NDC Code: 63941-318
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 40%
- helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash
- helps seal out wetness
For external and/or intrarectal use only
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- clean the diaper area
- allow to dry
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
store at 20 to 25C (68 to 77F)
BHT, fragrance, lanolin, methylparaben, petrolatum, squalene talc, water
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents