Mucinex by Rebel Distributors Corp
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
Ingredients: Guaifenesin 600mg
Labeler: Rebel Distributors Corp
NDC Code: 21695-870
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
carbomer 934P, NF; FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Rebel Distributors Corp
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler - Rebel Distributors Corp (118802834)|
|Rebel Distributors Corp||118802834||RELABEL, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Mucinex (guaifenesin)
- Mucinex Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 61 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants