Gentle Laxative by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0171
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet in a single daily dose
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- protect from excessive humidity
- blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken.
acacia, carnauba wax, corn starch, gelatin, glycerin esters of fatty acids, hypromellose phthalate 200731, lactose hydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, precipitated calcium carbonate, sucrose, talc, titanium oxide, yellow no. 4
biisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Gentle Laxative (bisacodyl)
- Gentle Laxative Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives