Hydrogen Peroxide by Safetec of America, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Feb 16, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: hydrogen peroxide 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Safetec of America, Inc.
NDC Code: 61010-5400
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- not for use on large areas of the body
- if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
- spray over affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
hydrogen peroxide spray
|Labeler - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(61010-5400)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.