Medically reviewed on February 14, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Hexylresorcinol 1.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 52426-520
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
First aid antiseptic
First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination or skin infection associated with minor:
For external use only
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition or symptoms get worse or last more than one week
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For first aid antiseptic use in adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- pump a small amount of the product on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- wipe off excess with sterile gauze
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
- For minor wound cleansing in adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- to clean dirt and debris, pump a small amount of the product on the affected area and wipe off with sterile gauze
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 59° – 86° F (15° – 30° C).
- See carton or bottle for lot number and expiration date.
citric acid, edetate disodium, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium bisulfite, sodium citrate, purified water
Call 1-877-745-6888 or visit www.myxcin-c.com
Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
White Plains, NY 10604 USA
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
WOUND CLEANING SOLUTION
- Soothing Relief
- No Stinging
- No Staining
8 FL OZ (236.5mL)
plus 1 dispensing pump
|Labeler - Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc. (843189908)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.