Pain Relief by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 0.4mg, LEVOMENTHOL 1.8mg, METHYL SALICYLATE 2mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0305
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 6.3%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backaches
for external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- with a heating pad
- with, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- clean and dry affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- wear up to 8 hours per application
Children under 12 years of age:
- consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect from excessive moisture
butylated hydroxytoluene, glyceryl rosinate, natural rubber, polybutene, polyisobutylene, precipitated calcium carbonate, quintone, sorbitan stearate, tocopherol acetate, ys resin, zinc oxide
dl-camphor, l-menthol, methyl salicylate patch patch
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|