Sinus and Allergy by L&R Distributors, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 8, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: L&R Distributors, Inc.
NDC Code: 15127-082
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
the lower price name brand
Sinus + Allergy
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg - Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg - Nasal Decongestant
Sneezing, Itchy Eyes & Runny Nose
Sinus Pressure + Congestion
DOES NOT CONTAIN PSEUDOEPHEDRINE
*Compare to the Active Ingredients of Sudafed PE® Sinus + Allergy
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Sinus + Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
|SINUS AND ALLERGY
chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(15127-082)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(15127-082)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine (Wolters Kluwer)