Sleep Aid by CARDINAL HEALTH
Medically reviewed on July 11, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 25mg
Labeler: CARDINAL HEALTH
NDC Code: 37205-671
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking any other drugs.
- take only at bedtime
- avoid alcoholic beverages
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults: take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed; take once daily or as directed by a doctor
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Call 1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
Unisom® Sleep Tabs®
Doxylamine succinate 25 mg
Fall Asleep Fast/Safe
One Tablet Per Dose
Easy to Swallow
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc.,
owner of the registered trademark Unisom® SleepTabs®.
DISTRIBUTED BY CARDINAL HEALTH
DUBLIN, OHIO 43017
All Leader®Brand products are
100% satisfaction guaranteed
or return to place of purchase
for a full refund.
doxylamine succinate tablet
|Labeler - CARDINAL HEALTH (097537435)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37205-671)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37205-671)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Sleep Aid (doxylamine)
- Sleep Aid Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics