Suphedrine PE by Wal-Mart Stores Inc
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
NDC Code: 49035-462
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, stearic acid
Compare to Sudafed PE® Sinus + Allergy Active Ingredients*
Sinus & Allergy
Chlorpheniramine maleate and Phenylephrine HCl
Antihistamine, Nasal Decongestant
• Sinus pressure & congestion
• Sneezing, itchy eyes & runny nose
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE® Sinus + Allergy.
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville, AR 72716
Satisfaction guaranteed - Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-800-287-1915.
chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(49035-462)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE(49035-462)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine (Wolters Kluwer)