Anticavity by Demoulas Super Markets, Inc.
Medically reviewed on February 15, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 999.5mL in 100L
Labeler: Demoulas Super Markets, Inc.
NDC Code: 53942-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% Fluoride ion)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
• use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
phosphoric acid, sucralose and/or sodium saccharin, dibasic sodium phosphate, D+C red no. 33, FD+C blue no. 1, FD+C yellow no. 6
• store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ - 25⁰C (68⁰ - 77⁰F)
• cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
DEMOULAS SUPER MARKETS, INC
875 EAST STREET
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876
MORE FOR YOUR DOLLAR
Compare to Listerine
Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated
Phosphate Topical Solution
• Helps prevent cavities
• Helps strengthen teeth
• Helps kill germs that cause bad breath
• Freshens breath
• Restores enamel
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.
1L (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Demoulas Super Markets, Inc. (007869647)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.