Anticavity by Demoulas Super Markets, Inc.
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Demoulas Super Markets, Inc.
NDC Code: 53942-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% Fluoride ion)
•aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
• use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), flavors, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate,
phosphoric acid, sucralose and/or sodium saccharin, dibasic sodium phosphate, D+C red no. 33, FD+C blue no. 1, FD+C yellow no. 6
• store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ - 25⁰C (68⁰ - 77⁰F)
• cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson + Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care
DEMOULAS SUPER MARKETS, INC
875 EAST STREET
TEWKSBURY, MA 01876
DSP-TN-15000 DSP-MO-34 SDS-TN-15012
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
MORE FOR YOUR DOLLAR
Compare to Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash*
Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution
• Helps prevent cavities
• Helps strengthen teeth
• Helps kill germs that cause bad breath
• Freshens breath
• Restores enamel
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.
1L (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Demoulas Super Markets, Inc. (007869647)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 5, 2017