Dramamine for Kids
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 5, 2021.
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 25mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-904
(in each tablet)
Dimenhydrinate 25 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a doctor before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
to under 6
to under 12
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.84 mg per tablet
- store at room temperature 68º - 77ºF (20º - 25ºC)
- do not use if blister is broken or torn
aspartame, citric acid, flavor, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, sorbitol
|DRAMAMINE FOR KIDS
dimenhydrinate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corporation||057795122||MANUFACTURE(63029-904)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.