Dramamine for Kids
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: DIMENHYDRINATE 25mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-904
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Dimenhydrinate 25 mg
for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a doctor before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
to under 6
to under 12
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.84 mg per tablet
- store at room temperature 68º - 77ºF (20º - 25ºC)
- do not use if blister is broken or torn
aspartame, citric acid, flavor, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, sorbitol
|DRAMAMINE FOR KIDS
dimenhydrinate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corporation||057795122||MANUFACTURE(63029-904)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Dramamine for Kids (dimenhydrinate)
- Dramamine for Kids Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating