Womens Laxative by WALGREEN CO.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: WALGREEN CO.
NDC Code: 0363-0326
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for gentle, overnight relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- in children under 6 years of age
- in persons who cannot swallow without chewing
- abdominal pain
- sudden change in bowel movements that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- you may experience abdominal discomfort, faintness and cramps
- rectal bleeding occurs
- you fail to have a bowel movement
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not take within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
|adults and children|
over 12 years of age
|oral dosage is 1 to 3 tablets in
a single or divided daily dose
|children 6 to under |
12 years of age
|oral dosage is 1 tablet in a
6 years of age
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, black iron oxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, methylparahydroxy benzoate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparahydroxy benzoate, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
Bisacodyl 5 mg
• Gentle, dependable
Compare to Correctol® active ingredientǂǂ
ǂWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
ǂǂThis product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Correctol®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0326)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0326)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bisacodyl
- Bisacodyl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 906 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives