Secret Antiperspirant Powder Fresh
Medically reviewed on Jun 29, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 0.24g in 1g
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-134
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum chlorohydrate 24% (anhydrous)
reduces underarm wetness
For external use only.
- do not spray near flame or while smoking
- contents under pressure
- do not crush, puncture or incinerate
- do not expose to heat or store at temperature above 120°F
Do not use on broken skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
When using this product
- keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing it
- avoid spraying in eyes
- use only as directed; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to underarms only
- shake well before use
- hold can about 6 inches away from underarm and spray
butane , isobutane 1, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, cyclopentasiloxane, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, fragrance
- may contain this ingredient
Dist. by PROCTER & GAMBLE
CINCINNATI, OH 45202.
aluminum chlorohydrate aerosol, spray
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
|KIK Custom Products, Inc. Danville Plant||848647657||manufacture(37000-134)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.