Coppertone SPORT PRO SERIES SPF 30
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: AVOBENZONE 25.89mg in 1mL, HOMOSALATE 86.31mg in 1mL, OCTISALATE 38.84mg in 1mL, OCTOCRYLENE 34.52mg in 1mL, OXYBENZONE 34.52mg in 1mL
Labeler: Bayer HealthCare LLC
NDC Code: 11523-7337
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 4%
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face
- use in well-ventilated areas
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
- avoid long term storage above 40°C (104°F)
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
SD Alcohol 40-B. (74.7% V/V), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Isodecane, PEG-2 Cocamine, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance
|COPPERTONE SPORT PRO SERIES
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone spray
|Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC (968091715)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.