FAMILY CARE TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC PAIN RELIEF
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 28, 2020.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g
Labeler: UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
NDC Code: 65923-007
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Active Ingredients (each gram contains) Purpose
Neomycin Sulfate 3.5 mg.........................................................................Antibiotic
first aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
Do not use
- in the eyes
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 15o to 25oC (59o to 77oF)
- Lot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
liquid paraffin, cetanol, squalane, white petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate, purified lanolin, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 USA
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE TRIPLE ANTIBIOTIC PAIN RELIEF
neomycin sulfate ointment
|Labeler - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP. (840130579)|
More about neomycin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: topical antibiotics