Anticavity by Kroger
Medically reviewed on February 1, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 999.5mL in 100L
NDC Code: 30142-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% Fluoride ion)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
• use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
• store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ - 25⁰C (68⁰ - 77⁰F)
• cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
DSP-TN-15000 DSP-MO-34 SDS-TN-15012
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Kroger (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.