Anticavity by Kroger
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 30142-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% Fluoride ion)
•aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
• use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
• vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, sorbitol solution, alcohol (21.6%), flavors, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, phosphoric acid, sucralose and/or sodium saccharin, dibasic sodium phosphate, D+C red no. 33, FD+C blue no. 1, FD+C yellow no. 6
• store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ - 25⁰C (68⁰ - 77⁰F)
• cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
Comments or Questions?
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
*Listerine is a registered trademark of Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, New Brunswick, NJ 08933. Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
DSP-TN-15000 DSP-MO-34 SDS-TN-15012
Compare to the active ingredient in Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash* See back label
ANICAVITY MOUTH RINSE
sodium fluoride and acidulated phosphate topical solution
helps prevent cavities
Helps strengthen teeth
Kills germs that cause bad breath
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use
1L (33.8 FL OZ)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Kroger (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.