REFRESH TEARS by Mechanical Servants, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 8, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: carboxymethylcellulose sodium 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Mechanical Servants, Inc.
NDC Code: 29485-1073
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seal on bottle is intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARD FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride; magnesium chloride; potassium chloride; purified water; PURITE® (stabilized oxychloro complex); sodium borate; and sodium chloride. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
1.800.433.8871 M–F 6 AM – 4:30 PM Pacific Time
Repackaged and distributed by Convenience Valet®
Melrose Park, IL 60160
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Mechanical Servants, Inc. (005530951)|
|Mechanical Servants, Inc.||005530951||RELABEL(29485-1073)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.