Extra Strength QPAP by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0603-0268
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains caused by:
- Common cold
- muscular aches
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
adults and children 12 years and over
take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
|children under 12 years||
do not use adult Extra Strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- you may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811
polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium carboxymethylcellulose/sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS DAMAGED OR MISSING
Made in the USA
For Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
|EXTRA STRENGTH QPAP
|Labeler - Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (011103059)|
|Advance Pharmaceutical, Inc.||078301063||MANUFACTURE(0603-0268)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.