Instant Hand Sanitizer by Henry Schein, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jan 16, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 665mL in 1000mL
Labeler: Henry Schein, Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-5988
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 66.5%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- irritation and redness develops and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- place a small amount and rub over both hands & wrists until dry
- allow to dry without wiping
- children under 6 should be supervised while using this product
aloe vera, carbomer, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
Distributed by HENRY SCHEIN, INC. Melville, NY 11747 USA
Made in U.S.A.
Instant Hand Sanitizer
27.05 FL. OZ. (800 ML)
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Henry Schein, Inc. (012430880)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(0404-5988)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.