Hydrocortisone by Valu Merchandisers, Co.
Medically reviewed on January 25, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
NDC Code: 63941-229
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
store at room temperature
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aluminum sulfate, beeswax, calcium acetate, cetyl alcohol, dextrin, glycerin, maltodextrin, methylparaben, mineral oil, petrolatum, propylparaben, sodium cetearyl sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, water
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)|
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more