Lysol I.C. Antimicrobial
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 0.3g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-499
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Health-care personnel handwash
For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
- If irritation or redness develops, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet hands with water.
- Add soap and vigorously rub together all surfaces of lathered hands for at least 10 seconds.
- Thoroughly rinse under a stream of water.
- Dry thoroughly.
Store at room temperature. Keep from freezing.
Citric Acid, Disodium Wheat Germamido PEG-2 Sulfosuccinate, Fragrance, Glycol Stearate, Lauramide DEA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tallowaminopropylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water
Reckitt Benckiser Inc., Parsippany, NJ 07054-0225
Part of your
- Mild and Nondrying to Skin
- Pleasant Fragrance
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: 0.3% TRICLOSAN
NET CONTENTS: 17.5 FL. OZ. (517.5 mL)
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 30, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.