Muscle and Joint Pain Relief by Valu Merchandisers, Co.
Medically reviewed on February 9, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MENTHOL 10g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 15g in 100g
Labeler: Valu Merchandisers, Co.
NDC Code: 63941-317
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl salicylate 15%
temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
redness over the affected area.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
carbomer 940, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glycerol monostearate, isoprophyl myristate, methylparaben, PEG 15 glyceryl stearate, propylparaben, purified water, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, trolamine
|MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN RELIEF
menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - Valu Merchandisers, Co. (868703513)|
More about menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: topical rubefacient