topcare hemorrhoidal by Topco Associates LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 14.4g in 100g, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.25g in 100g, PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100g, PETROLATUM 15g in 100g
Labeler: Topco Associates LLC
NDC Code: 36800-944
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
Pramoxine HCl 1%
White petrolatum 15%
- for temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For external use only
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- an allergic reaction develops
- the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream.
- when first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only
- apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- for application in the lower anal canal: remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus.
- thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf extract, butylated hydroxyanisole, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, edetate disodium, glyceryl monostearate, laureth-23, methylparaben, mineral oil, panthenol, propyl gallate, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, steareth-2, steareth-20, stearyl alcohol, vitamin E, xanthan gum
MAXIMUM STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
SMOOTH CREAM FORMULA WITH ALOE
Rapid soothing pain relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort
Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
Protects irritated tissue
Relieves external discomfort
COMPARE TO PREPARATION H® CREAM active ingredients
glycerin, phenylephrine hcl, pramoxine hcl, white petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.