Clearasil PerfectaWash Ultra Rapid Action Face Wash Refill - Soothing Plant Extracts
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-361
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- wet hands and place under dispenser nozzle to automatically dispense one dose of face wash. Massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry
- for best results, use twice daily
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not store in direct sunlight
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-43, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Formic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, FD&C Blue No.1, FD&C Yellow No.6, FD&C Yellow No.5
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
ULTRA RAPID ACTION FACE WASH REFILL - SOOTHING PLANT EXTRACTS
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more