Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-334
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable until dry, keep away from extreme heat or open flame
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse and rinse your face thoroughly before applying medication
- Wipe a pad all over face and neck to cover the entire affected area
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 applications daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- For best results, use 2 - 3 times daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place but do not freeze
- Keep jar tightly closed
Water, Alcohol Denat, Isoceteth-20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Fragrance, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327).
You may also report side effects to this phone number
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
|CLEARASIL DAILY CLEAR
DAILY PORE CLEANSING PADS
salicylic acid swab
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more