Vaporizing Chest Rub 4 oz.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jul 20, 2018.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 4.8g in 100mL, EUCALYPTUS OIL 1.2g in 100mL, MENTHOL 2.6g in 100mL
Labeler: Rejoice International Inc.
NDC Code: 57337-097
Eucalyptus Oil, 1.2%
Cough suppressant & topical analgesic
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
Do not use
- by mouth
- in nostrils
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with tight bandages
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough such as occurs with persistent of chronic smoking, asthma or emphysema
When using this product, do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause spattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- muscles aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headche. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- See important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years and older
For cough suppression
- rub a thick layer on chest & throat
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- keep clothing loose and throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily or as directed as doctor
- for muscle / joint minor aches and pains apply to affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years; do not use
Cedarleaf Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Petrolatum, Thymol, Turpentine Oil
|VAPORIZING CHEST RUB 4 OZ.
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol ointment
|Labeler - Rejoice International Inc. (078741245)|
|China Ningbo Shangge Technology Co., Ltd.||529287434||manufacture(57337-097)|