DAMOAE THERAPY TONIC
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.4mL in 120mL
Labeler: DUALLIFE CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 76081-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2%
L-menthol, Dexpantenol, Citrus Unshiu Peel extract, polygonum multiflorum root extract, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate Hydrate, Ethanol, Purified Water
If side-effects, such as redness, itching or swelling occur, discontinue use. If airritation continues after discontinuing use, consult a dermatologist.
1. If a red area develops using this product or there is swelling or itchyness, consult a dermatologist.
2. Exposure to direct sunlight may cause side-effects as above.
3. Do not apply product to an area of skin that is affected by eczema or dermatitis.
4. Wash eyes immediately and thoroughly if product enters eyes.
Keep out of reach of children:
Replace the caps after use.
Keep away from babies and children.
Indication and usage:
Damoae Therapy hair tonic on the scalp 3-4 times by shaking finger tips touching the hair, the locals sprinkle with fingerprints on the scalp 3-5 minutes to fully absorb the massage.
- 1 day , 2 to 3 times as above is used.
Dosage and administration:
Do pumping enough amount of hair tonic (2-3 times). Rub it with finger tip slowly as if you gave a massage for 3-5 minutes.
|DAMOAE THERAPY TONIC
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - DUALLIFE CO., LTD. (690403832)|
|Registrant - DUALLIFE CO., LTD. (690403832)|
|DUALLIFE CO., LTD.||690403832||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Feb 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more