Povidone-Iodine by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: POVIDONE-IODINE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0603-0599
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone-iodine 10% - equal to 1% available iodine
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
- if you are sensitive to iodine or other product ingredients
- in the eyes
- for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- serious burns
- animal bites
- redness, irritation, swelling or pain continues or increases
- infection occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- avoid storing at excessive heat
- lot number and expiration date: see crimp of tube or box
- to open: unscrew cap, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 5/15 R4
|Labeler - Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (011103059)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.