Milk of Magnesia by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2345
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have • kidney disease • a magnesium restricted diet
• stomach pain, nausea or vomiting • a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before use
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- dose may be taken once a day, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- drink a full glass (8oz) of liquid with each dose
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 to 4 tabletspoonfuls (TBSP)
|children 6 to 11 years||1 to 2 tablespoonfuls (TBSP)
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- each 15 mL tablespoonful contains: magnesium 500 mg
- store at room temperature and avoid freezing
- close cap tightly after use
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hypochlorite
Active Ingredient in
Phillips Milk of Magnesia
Rugby Milk of Magnesia is distributed by
Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Duluth, GA 30097
Additional barcode labeling by;
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
Milk of Magnesia
Magnesium Hydroxide 1200mg
16 fl oz (473 mL)
|MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide suspension
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on Jan 24, 2018
More about Milk of Magnesia (magnesium hydroxide)
- Milk of Magnesia Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids