Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 59779-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit it out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disodiu phosphate, red 40, blue 1
- store at controlled room temperature 20⁰ - 25⁰ C (68⁰ - 77⁰ F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Compare to the active ingredient in Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash
Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash
- Restores enamel
- Helps prevent cavities
- Cleans entire mouth
- Kills bad breath germs
- Strengthens teeth
- Freshens breath
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection. Do not use if broken or missing.
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use.
1 L (33.8 FL OZ)
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 4, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.