Medi-First Sinus Decongestant by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-170
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- sinus congestion and pressure
Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- read all product information before using
- store at room temperature 59º-86º F (15º-30º C)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate*, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow # 6, hypromellose, lactose*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide*, stearic acid*, titanium dioxide
|MEDI-FIRST SINUS DECONGESTANT
phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.