Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-164
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking any drugs for asthma
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcohol beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- side effects occur
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Center right away.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children (12 years and older): Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
More about chlorpheniramine
- Chlorpheniramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 27 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Chlorpheniramine Extended-Release Tablets
- Chlorpheniramine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine Syrup
- Chlorpheniramine Tablets