Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 4, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 200mg in 5mL, SIMETHICONE 20mg in 5mL
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2093
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 200 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 200 mg
Simethicone 20 mg
for the relief of
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
do not exceed 16 teaspoonsful (80 mL) in a 24-hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks unless directed by a doctor
- shake well before using
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2-4 tsp (10-20 mL) up to 4 times a day or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12: ask a doctor
- each teaspoon contains: calcium 25 mg and magnesium 85 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness
butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol
aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone liquid
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about aluminum hydroxide/magnesium hydroxide/simethicone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: antacids
- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and simethicone
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Suspension