Acetaminophen Extra Strength by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-2457
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptom occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
- for institutional use only
povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch stearic acid. May also contain: crospovidone, methylparaben and probylparaben
SEE NEW WARNINGS
*Compare to active ingredient in Extra Strength Tylenol Tablets
PACKAGE NOT CHILD RESISTANT
500 mg each
Dist. By: Gericare Pharmaceuticals Corp.1650 63rd Street, Brooklyn, NY 11204
Additional barcode labeling by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Medically reviewed on Jan 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 53 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more