CLOTRIMAZOLE by Kinray Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Kinray Inc.
NDC Code: 63777-231
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea crusis), Ringworm (tinea corporis).
- For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by Yeast (Candida Albicans).
- Relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation discomfort and chafing associated with jock itch.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Clotrimazole 1.0% Antifungal
Do not use:
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For athletes foot and ringworm - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For jock itch - if irritation occurs, or if there is no improvement within two weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- If conditions persist longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a layer of cream over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Foe athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.
- For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks.
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes: wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
Inactive Ingredients: Cetomacrogol 1000, cetostearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, white soft paraffin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
|Labeler - Kinray Inc. (012574513)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Medically reviewed on May 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)