Vaporizing Chest Rub by Singhfam Corporation
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 4.7g in 113g, MENTHOL 1.1g in 113g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 1.1g in 113g
Labeler: Singhfam Corporation
NDC Code: 52920-124
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Eucalyptus Oil 1.0%
- On chest and throat for temporary relief of nasal congestion and cough due to common cold.
- On muscles and joints for temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
if swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
consult your doctor before use.
near mouth, in nose, with tight bandages, on wounds or damaged skin.
if you have a cough with too much phlegm/mucus; persistent or chronic cough associated with asthma, emphysema or smoking.
do not heat, microwave, add to hot water or any container in which water is heating as splattering may occur resulting in burns.
if you experience:
- recurring or persistent Cough that lasts for more than 7 days or occurs with fever, rash or headache.
- recurring or persistent muscle or joint aches and pains.
These symptoms may be a sign of a serious condition.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and over.
- Apply a thick layer on throat and chest or rub on sore muscles and joints.
- Cover loosely with a warm dry cloth if desired.
- Keep clothing loose around throat and chest to allow vapors to reach the nose and mouth.
- Apply no more than 3 times in a 24 hour period or as directed by doctor.
Store at room temperature away from heat or flame.
Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Nutmeg Oil, Turpentine Oil, Thymol, Cedar Leaf Oil.
|VAPORIZING CHEST RUB
menthol and camphor and eucalyptus oil gel
|Labeler - Singhfam Corporation (019499958)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.||916837425||MANUFACTURE(52920-124)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.