HUSKY 575 Foaming Antiseptic Hand Cleaner
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: triclosan 3.15g in 1000mL
Labeler: Canberra Corporation
NDC Code: 63779-575
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only
- Do not use near eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Wet hands and forearms
- Apply appropriate amount (palmful) to hands and forearms
- Scrub hands and forearms thoroughly for 60 seconds
- Use scrub and/or nail brush to aid in cleaning.
- Rinse well
- Wipe dry with towel, repeat if necessary.
- Assists with OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard compliance
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Lauramide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Chloride, FD&C Green #3.
FOAMING ANTISEPTIC HAND CLEANER
A Powerful Antiseptic Cleanser for Handwashing
Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Reduces Bacteria on Skin That Can Potentially Cause Disease
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.
|HUSKY 575 FOAMING ANTISEPTIC HAND CLEANER
|Labeler - Canberra Corporation (068080621)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.