HUSKY 575 Foaming Antiseptic Hand Cleaner
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: triclosan 3.15g in 1000mL
Labeler: Canberra Corporation
NDC Code: 63779-575
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antiseptic Hand Cleanser
- Handwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only
- Do not use near eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Wet hands and forearms
- Apply appropriate amount (palmful) to hands and forearms
- Scrub hands and forearms thoroughly for 60 seconds
- Use scrub and/or nail brush to aid in cleaning.
- Rinse well
- Wipe dry with towel, repeat if necessary.
- Assists with OSHA bloodborne pathogen standard compliance
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Lauramide DEA, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Chloride, FD&C Green #3.
FOAMING ANTISEPTIC HAND CLEANER
A Powerful Antiseptic Cleanser for Handwashing
Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Reduces Bacteria on Skin That Can Potentially Cause Disease
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.
|HUSKY 575 FOAMING ANTISEPTIC HAND CLEANER
|Labeler - Canberra Corporation (068080621)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 24, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.