The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
3M Cavilon Durable Barrier
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Dimethicone 13000mg in 1L
Labeler: 3M Health Care
NDC Code: 17518-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and as a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites • serious burns
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply as needed
- Gently cleanse skin as required
- Apply cream sparingly to cover the entire affected area
- Note: If the feel is oily, too much has been applied
Water (Aqua), Diisooctyl Adipate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitrate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylate Terpolymer, Paraffin, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Fragance, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
(Monday to Friday 7AM – 6PM CST).
Principal Display Panel – 28 g Tube Label
3M NDC 17518-026-02
- Dimethicone Skin Protectant
- Protects from incontinence
- Resists wash off
- Allows tape to stick
Made in U.K. for
3M Health Care
St. Paul, MN 55144-1000, U.S.A.
Net Weight 1 oz. •28 g
|3M CAVILON DURABLE BARRIER
|Labeler - 3M Health Care (006173082)|