Hydrocortisone by Dynarex Corporation
Medically reviewed on April 5, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE ACETATE 1g in 100g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-224
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% Antipruritic (anti-itch)
For external use only
- For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis and for external genital, feminine, and anal itching.
- in the eyes
- for diaper rash
- for external genital or feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge
- more than the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- this product in the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not use this or any other hydrocortisone product.
- in case of bleeding when used for anal itching
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- When used for anal itching, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry, patting or blotting with bathroom tissue or soft cloth before applying. Children under 12: consult a doctor before using for anal itching.
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Purified water, White Soft Paraffin.
For the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis and for external genital, feminine, and anal itching.
hydrocortisone acetate cream
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more