Pseudoephedrine Non drowsy formula
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 21, 2019.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacal Corp
NDC Code: 10267-1004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||
|children 6 to 12 years of age||
|children under 6 years of age||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age|
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- store at room temperature, USP
- side effects occur. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (Toll Free).
Calcium Sulfate, Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Gelatin, Kaolin, Lactose, Magnesium Silicate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Silica, Stearic Acid, Sugar and Titanium Dioxide
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNEIL-PPC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Sudafed® Congestion.
Contract Pharmacal Corp.,
135 Adams Ave
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
NON DROWSY FORMULA
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacal Corp (968334974)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corp||968334974||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 58 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (24 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)