Medically reviewed on January 22, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: Contract Pharmacal Corp
NDC Code: 10267-1122
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each rounded tablet)
Sennosides from Senna Concentrate 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continue over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative
These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- preferable at bedtime
- adults – two tablets: maximum of 4 tablets twice daily
- children (6-12 years) one tablet: maximum 2 tablets twice daily
- Store at room temperature, USP
- Contains 20 mg of calcium
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (Toll Free).
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mineral Oil and Polyethylene Gycol
*This product is not manufactured or by Purdue Frederick, owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
Contract Pharmacal Corp.
135 Adams Avenue
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
|Labeler - Contract Pharmacal Corp (968334974)|
|Contract Pharmacal Corp||968334974||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.