Cetirizine Hydrochloride by Ohm Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 18, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 51660-939
Cetirizine HCl, USP 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.(for bottle cartons/stand-alone labels only)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.(for blister cartons only)
- store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
KEEP THE CARTON. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SEE END PANEL FOR EXPIRATION DATE.
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Registrant - Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc. (146974886)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(51660-939)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about cetirizine
- Cetirizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 167 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets
- Cetirizine Chewable Tablets
- Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Cetirizine Syrup