Cetirizine Hydrochloride by Ohm Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 26, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Ohm Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 51660-939
Cetirizine HCl, USP 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.(for bottle cartons/stand-alone labels only)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.(for blister cartons only)
- store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
KEEP THE CARTON. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SEE END PANEL FOR EXPIRATION DATE.
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
1385 Livingston Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
†Compare to the active ingredient of Zyrtec®
Original Prescription Strength
Cetirizine HCl Tablets, 10 mg
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat or Nose
14 TABLETS 10 mg EACH
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil-PPC, Inc., distributor of Zyrtec®. Zyrtec® is a registered trademark of UCB Pharma, S.A.
cetirizine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Ohm Laboratories Inc. (184769029)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about cetirizine
- Cetirizine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 164 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Cetirizine Capsules and Tablets
- Cetirizine Chewable Tablets
- Cetirizine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Cetirizine Syrup