Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on June 16, 2017
Dosage form: enema
Ingredients: SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE 7g in 133mL, sodium phosphate, monobasic 19g in 133mL
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 19 g.................Saline Laxative
Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 7 g........................Saline Laxative
For relief of occasional constipation.
For rectal use only.
Dosage warning: Using more then one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do not use without asking a doctor:
- for more than 3 days
- if you have kidney disease
- if you have heart problems
- if you are dehydrated
- are 55 years of age or older
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement or no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes
- symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting or urinating less often than normal)
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours).
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings. Do not use if taking another sodium phosphates product.
- each 118-mL delivered dose contains: sodium 4.4 g
- additional liquids by mouth are recommended while taking this product
- this product usually produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutes
- BOTTLE SEALED FOR SAFETY. IF BOTTLE WRAPPER WITH FLEET EMBLEM IS TORN, DAMAGED OR MISSING, DO NOT USE
- for complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult Reference Safety Information on our website
benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
1-866-255-6960 or www.fleetlabs.com
sodium phosphate, dibasic and sodium phosphate, monobasic enema
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0201)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.