Crest Sensitivity Treatment and Protection
Dosage form: paste, dentifrice
Ingredients: STANNOUS FLUORIDE 1.6mg in 1g
Labeler: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TREATMENT & PROTECTION
Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.16% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity, antigingivitis, antisensitivity toothpaste
- aids in the prevention of cavities
- helps prevent gingivitis
- helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- do not swallow
- children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth
- adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- this Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- see your dentist regularly
glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-6, water, zinc lactate, flavor, trisodium phosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium gluconate, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, xanthan gum, polyethylene, titanium dioxide, blue 1
TREATMENT & PROTECTION
FOR ANTICAVITY, ANTIGINGIVITIS
& SENSITIVE TEETH
Enamel Loss &
The Gum Disease
NET WT 4.2 OZ (119 g)
TREATMENT AND PROTECTION
stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.